Welcome to the new site, everyone! It’s taken a long time and a lot of work, but I hope it will prove to be a good investment of time and resources.

My main goal is to have a new and improved online home that can house and harmoniously bring together all my different interests and undertakings. Bard Craft and my leather-carving work will cease to be a separate entity (that website will be taken down soon) and will instead be combined with other merchandise and crafts coming soon to this site’s new shop.  My fiddle lesson tutorials are getting a start here under the LEARN tab and I’m hoping those will run smoothly and be a fun, new resource for fiddle enthusiasts and beginners alike. And I’m counting on this blog to be less of a headache than it’s predecessor…so that I can more easily write and keep up with my goals.

That said, I’m sure all of you lovely folks will poke around and find some holes or issues so please feel free to email me straight at connect@jessicawillisfisher.com which is my new official email! I’d love any input so that I can straighten out any kinks as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone who is already a part of this community and I look forward to building more together. I’ll post more soon!

Jessica Fisher | 5.13.19.

8 Comments

• Deb Shreve says:

Well hello there Sunshine!

• Lisa Harrolle says:

Just have to comment to make sure it’s working. 😉 Looks great Jessica!

• Melissa (Mel) Thompson says:

Welcome back you have been dearly missed Jessica. I’m so glad to see your smiling face again. I so enjoy following you on your journeys. I am also enjoying seeing Jenny’s new YouTube channel so much fun. I’m looking forward to seeing more from y’all. I’m also having a blast with my whistle lessons with Jet, she’s so much fun to work with. So I just wanted to thx for all y’all are still doing for your fans, family and friends. Much love as always, Mel 😊❤️🙏🏻

• Diamond Susngi says:

Hi Jess; I’m a fan. I have been following you for quite some time on your social media and I nominated you here at https://www.lynnaistyle.com/the-sunshine-blogger-award-for-inspiring-bloggers/

• Clare Lacey says:

Hi Jessica,

Every time you post a photo of yourself and Sean it is so apparent how happy and in love you are. What a blessing you found each other, couldn’t be more happy for you. You will continue to grow and evolve and I look forward to following you and supporting your progress. Clare 😎🇦🇺

• Jeri miller says:

Awesomepicturea. So glad u shared them and do u understand everything you wrote, tho I’m not married everything else hits home, keep weitin and doin things as u feel to and in ur time.
    Jeri❤

• Jeri miller says:

Oops made some spelling errors feel free to correct lol

• Michelle says:

Stunning joy in your wedding photos! Congratulations on 2 years, and may you be blessed with many, many more. Thank you for sharing your sweet and personal insights as you conquer your pain, grief, and trauma. Of course you know Jesus loves you and has taken upon Him your grief and suffering so that He may succor and comfort you. May you always feel Him near. And remember how very many of us are cheering you forward in all your endeavors!